Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Awkward First Post

In my experience, the decision to start a blog involves many different emotional stages. First is the excitement and ideas of what you want to talk about. Your mind is just consumed with topics and website layouts. You become convinced that through the blog, you'll be able to change the world. I'm not even joking; you feel so empowered by your hypothetical blog and it's hypothetical success with humanity. Then the excitement dwindles and you hit the second stage: realization. You begin to question how these ideas will actually come to fruition and you realize how difficult the process might actually be. Finally, and because it's all just too difficult, you hit the point where you give up. I'm here to tell you friends, for the first time in my blogging career, I was able to pass the point where I gave up. 

And thus, The Bailey Chat was created. 

So here's some information that you may or may not care to read. I grew up in West Michigan. I'm a proud graduate of The University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and now I attend Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School. I grew up with four brothers, my mother is my best friend and I can become friends with anyone I come into contact with. I'm in a long distance relationship with a Texan. I love to stay active and workout as well as eating healthy and trying new recipes. I'm a compulsive organizer when stressed out and my roommate is insane (in a good way...I love her. )

This blog will more or less be about the crazy, unique, and insane life that I'm living and the things that I do to not only handle it but excel in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment